Thursday, September 24, 2009

WINNER AND LOSER

WINNER AND LOSER

The following is what I read some where when I was a faculty in the Staff Training College of my Bank during 1990-96.So I do not claim any authorship for the post. I put it here as the concepts are useful and will make any one introspect why he is considered a failure, while few others succeed - in their career or personal life. The differences between the “Winner” and “Loser” lie in their attitude and perception as can be seen below.

1
The winner is part of the solution.
The loser is always part of the problem.
2
The winner always has a plan.
The loser always has an excuse.
3
The winner says “Let me do it for you”
The loser “That is not my job”
4
The winner sees an answer in every problem.
The loser sees a problem in every answer.
5
The winner sees a green near every sand trap.
The loser sees a sand trap near every green.
6
The winner says “ It may be difficult, but it is possible”.
The loser says,” it may be possible but it is difficult”.

WORDS OF WISDOM.
The six most important words: “I admit I made a mistake”.
The five most important words: “You did a good job”.
The four most important words: “What is your opinion?”
The three most important words: “If you please.”
The two most important words: “Thank you”.
The least important word: “ I .”

1 comment:

Shan. said...

i've read this b4! good one!